About Houston Lashology
Houston Lashology is THE eyelash extension studio!
The eyes are the windows to the soul. It's a cliche', but it’s true. What is your soul saying? More often than not, it's saying, “I’m tired and I could really use some lashes!”
Whatever your beauty concern - small or deep-set eyes, dark shadows, mono-lids, thin, or short eyelashes. We can help you create beautiful eyes, no matter what age, skin tone, eye color, or eye shape. We will ensure a fun and empowering experience. If you've never worn eyelash extensions (plenty of you out there), a hint of lashes can make a world of difference.
If you are a novice with lash extensions and already have an everyday look, take some risks and experiment with a more extreme look with longer or even colored lashes. No matter what look you are going for, our superior quality product line and expert staff deliver the most natural-looking, gentle and non-irritating eyelash extensions in the industry.
At Houston Lashology, you can expect a very relaxing experience. You will be comfortably reclined on an esthetic bed with your eyes closed. Pads will be placed under your eyes, covering your bottom lashes. This is to ensure you won't have damage/adhering to your lower lashes. The pads are specially formulated to enrich and moisturize your undereye skin. The procedure is non-invasive, painless, and so relaxing that clients typically fall asleep during the process and awaken to lush, beautiful lashes!
The quality provided to our clients is our top priority. Your extensions will never be applied in a rushed or hurried manner. We believe in the quality provided to our clients, not the quantity of clients. Our stylists will perform a thorough preparation and cleansing of your natural lashes, which is an important part of your preparation and usually takes about 15 minutes. This is a necessary step to ensure the "life" of your applied lashes. Our stylists are trained in the art of assessing your eye shape, which includes the amount and thickness of your natural lashes. With this, they are able to determine the length, thickness and number of extensions needed to create the most natural look. At Houston Lashology, we also offer different colored lashes and special designs for the holidays, special occasions, etc.
About Houston Lashology Eyelash Extensions
Eyelash extensions are the hottest trend in the beauty industry today. They've been enhanced, but no one will know! With the expertise and artistry of Lashology's lash stylists, no will ever know you've had your lash enhanced. The look is so natural, they'll think you were born with stunning lashes. Take a look at our before and after gallery to see what a difference eyelash extensions can make!
At Houston Lashology, we use only the award-winning Xtreme Lashes®, the most popular eyelash extensions and the brand preferred by consumers, celebrities and the press worldwide. With our expert stylists, you can be assured that you are receiving service from the best-qualified, highly-trained and certified beauty professionals in the industry. All of our stylists have completed the stringent hands-on training certification through Xtreme Lashes®. Also, at Houston Lashology, we exclusively use and carry all products developed by Xtreme Lashes® from the lashes, the adhesives, tools as well as all of the specially formulated after-care products and cosmetics.
The extensions are adhered one by one to each of your individual natural lashes. We use only the highest quality and longest-lasting surgical-grade line of adhesives. These lashes and adhesives were developed by Jo Mouselli, a registered nurse, Founder and President of Xtreme Lashes® along with chemists in an FDA facility. The primary ingredient in the Xtreme Lashes® adhesives is the same substance used for sutureless wound closure (closing wounds without the use of stitches).
Below are some of our client testimonials. Please, email us and let us know what you think!
- "ATTENTION ladies and gentlemen what are you waiting for?
I have to say Lashology far surpassed my expectations. I was like everyone else, completely ignorant to the ways of the lash world. I went to to one of those other places where they charge $79. What I got was a hot mess.
I called on a Saturday, and was greeted by a very nice man on the phone. Rob was caring and sympathetic to my situation and was able to get me in that afternoon. When I arrived I was greeted in a warm and welcoming manner and was shown to a chair to fill out a few pieces of paperwork.
From the moment you walk in you feel like your in a 5 star spa. I was offered refreshments and then was shown to a cozy little room with a fluffy, oh so comfy couch.
I was offered a complimentary paraffin hand wax and indulged. I watched a quick video and the owner sat there with me and at the end explained things further and asked if I had any questions he could answer.
You will also notice the ceiling. They have decorated it to mimic stars twinkling in the sky, very soothing.
I was then introduced to my lash expert Trang, she escorted me to her room and I was situated on a heated bed and covered with a cozy blanket and tucked right in.
I must say my lashes were a mess, too much glue was used and half of my lashes were missing from being stuck together. Trang was gentle and meticulous as she cleaned the glue and residue from my existing lashes.
Then came the wonderful part she applied my mink lashes and then all was right with the world. Oh also before she started she noticed I needed a clean up on my brows and was a master at her craft. I have never ever ever had my brows styled so well.
Once the lashes were done I was truly amazed with the results and her skill.
The appointment took longer because of the clean up job and even though they are suppose to close at 6pm they stayed to 7 pm to make sure I was taken care of properly.
If you want a superior job done and done right the first time then you will go to lashology, going anywhere else would make no sense and as my grandfather always said " You get what you pay for".
I hope you try them out, tell them Shantel sent you, you will be taken care of and not disappointed."
- "Very beautiful lashes! They followed up to make sure I was happy with the results."
- "My first time getting lash extensions and I couldn't have chosen a better place. The decor is nice and Rob makes you feel welcomed when you first walk in, offering refreshments and such.
Shana Wu is wonderful! She is very gentle and professional. I am Asian so my lashes are short, straight and just plain ugly. I wasn't expecting too much out of the extensions because my lashes were so stiff but it came out pretty well! Rob contacted me a couple days later to check up on me and how my lashes are doing! Great customer service.
The lashes lasted longer than I had expected them to. I went in for a relash at 3 weeks with only a few lashes intact. This time I asked Shana to use shorter lashes but with more curls in them. They turned out absolutely PERFECT. I am in love with them. I was in there for about an hour and a half but it only felt like 30 mins!
As a first-time customer, you get a goodie bag with very useful stuff in it ;)
This place definitely deserves all the 5-stars it's getting."
- "This was my first time getting professional eyelash extensions, and I'm so glad I chose the best place in town! I had received eyelash extensions once before through a groupon deal, and afterwards, when I got home, my husband couldn't even tell. That's frustrating especially when you invest so much time and money into getting your lashes done.
This time when I got home, my husband was shocked; even standing across the room from me, he could see the huge difference, and he actually had to eat his words when he'd said the extensions weren't going to be worth the money. It's an investment for sure, but I think the pay off is worth it: not having to wear make-up, having a shorter routine each morning, and feeling more confident in general.
Trang was my stylist, and she was absolutely fabulous. I can't recommend her enough. She explained to me what she was doing every step of the way and asked for my input about lash length and overall shape. I found her extremely knowledgeable, and at the end of the appointment when I looked at the job she'd done, I was so impressed.
The facilities are gorgeous as well. I love the LED lights in the ceiling that make it look like you're gazing up at the night sky, and I was so comfortable during my session that I think I fell asleep for a good portion of it. . I'll definitely be back soon. :)"
- "Ever go to one of those groupon deal places where you are rushed out to get to the next customer? Your lashes may LOOK good when you first leave but 3 days later they become wild bushes on your eye lids, where even brushing them out was impossible because there was clumping?
You won't have that problem here!
This is a place that you come to for excellent quality & wonderful customer service & the best lashes. They have wonderful options for you & ways to take care of your lashes. I have always had problems with clumping, & dramatic fake looks. However, when I was finished with my full set here I was very thrilled at how it turned out. They look soft, subtle, long, gorgeous, and natural - almost like my own eyelashes!
I would say my lashes came out beyond PERFECT.
The stylist takes her time & you do not feel like you are being rushed out for the next customer, leaving your lashes flawed & clumpy. There is no pinching, they are extremely careful & gentle while working on you.I literally only brush them once a day when I wake up as oppose to the other lash places where i would have to check every 3 hours to make sure some didn't go stray.
I use to go for the best deals, the cheapest & easiest. However, after 2 years of getting my lashes done, I realized what the important of quality is & I would reccomend anyone I know to come try it out."
- "I have been coming here for months. The staff is always accommodating my ever changing scheduled and taste in how I like the lashes. Rachel is totally meticulous and professional. She is able to always give encouraging words how to care for the lashes and I have yet to have any damage to my own lashes. She knows the exact lengths that work well for me. So if you are looking for a place that is professional and warm this is your place. The setting is calming and the staff are super friendly!!"
- "I have been going here for a couple of weeks and have had great results every time. Giovanna always makes me feel comfortable and does an excellent job. I switched from Novalash to Xtreme and couldn't be happier with them."
- "Lisa Lam is my eyelash technician and I must say this has been the best experience with lashes that I have ever had. I have been getting my lashes done for around six years now and have experience everything from blindingly strong adhesives, what I call the "crunchy effect" when it's time for a refill and the poor quality shows, and also major fall out of my own real lashes. The ambiance of the establishment is very soothing. Everyone is very professional. Not to mention the care and quality of work that Lisa has shown to me each and every visit has made me a loyal and faithful customer! I highly recommend this business. Also, a real plus for me is location and their flexibility with scheduling and pricing packages."
- Lashes here are awesome! I received tons of compliments on them and most couldn't tell if they were real or fake.
- "This is a great place to get lash extensions. Ask for Trang when you book your appointment. She explains every step and pays attention to detail. Worth the $$$. I initially thought the maintenance and products would be too much to keep up with since I'm a get up and go kind of girl but that wasn't the case at all. It just took some adjusting and now I'm a total pro at cleaning and brushing them. I'll never go back to my normal lashes. My friends and especially my husband loves them. Thanks Lashology!! You guys are the best!!"
- Tess V.
- "Researched many lash salons in the area & glad yelp helped me out. I had a very relaxing experience. Never felt rushed. My lashes look so much better than what I've seen done at other salons. No burning. The eyeliner is amazing too. Unlike other salons, lashology will keep you with the same person to keep a consistent look. Shawna rocks!"
- Nicole S.
- "I rarely take the time to write reviews however my experience at Houston Lashology far superseded my expectations of my lash extension appointment. The owner greeted me upon arrival and graciously took time to show me around the salon. He provided me with in depth information about the application process, aftercare instructions and tips as well as products that will assist in protecting the falsies. My eye lash technician was incredibly warm and funny and was gentle throughout the entirety of the process. I have much difficulty in relaxing in spas or in a pampering process however I actually was able to fall asleep a few times comfortably. She took her time with the process and didn't rush. The end result looks amazing. My lashes are more full and naturally longer. The entire experience at Houston Lashology was inviting, informative, relaxing and satisfying. I highly recommend this place!!"
- "I just got a full set of lashes at Lashology and I love them. I needed to find a reliable place to get my lashes done and I have finally found it! Very professional, clean salon. It's been a couple days and my lashes look as good as when I left the salon. Very natural. They also gave me a nice gift with the full set to help me maintain the lashes. A nice bonus to the great lashes."
- Charla C.
- "I had such a great experience here! The salon is just beautiful complete with twinkling lights and soft music in the background. Talk about relaxation!! I've had my lashes for about a week and a half and they are still as beautiful as they were when I first got them. I've also received many compliments about my lashes, even without mascara on! And I'm also 10 minuets faster in the morning because I don't even need to do any make up. It's totally worth every penny!"
- Colleen M.
- "I love this studio! The studio is relaxing and Shawna is great! The lashes look natural and are very light. I had lashes done at another studio and it just seemed like it was rushed to get to the next customer. Shawna takes her time and makes sure the lashes are perfect. Also, I have never had the burning of the eyes like other studio. I would recommend Houston Lashology to anyone who wants quality lash extensions for a moderate price. It cost a little more than the lash studio I used to go to but you get what you pay for. I would rather pay for great service than bad anyday."
- Angelic S.
- "So amazing! Great lashes that last for weeks! Giovanna is amazing. They are very customer oriented and it's so relaxing. I had my lashes done elsewhere and it was a total nightmare lashology re-did them so so so much better!"
- "I had a full set of lashes done here and will never go anywhere else! The whole experience from start to finish was awesome. The ambiance is chic, yet relaxing. My stylist was friendly and applied the lashes meticulously. The lashes feel natural, and give me a more dramatic look without being overdone. I would definitely recommend Houston Lashology to anyone looking for eyelash extensions!"
- Jessica S.